Your Selections 0

Shop for Standard basin mixers, Raised basin mixers, and Wall-type basin mixer taps that suit your style. Wall-type taps are mounted on the wall above the basin whereas Tall basin taps are mounted on your worktop and are most suitable for bathrooms equipped with freestanding basins. Whatever you need, Plumb-it has got the basin tap for you.